您现在的位置: 网站首页 /全部文章/ 正文

沧州华北工业学校【视频】4岁孩子教你人生观,萌翻了!-爱上英语巴

作者: admin  发布: 2019-10-06 分类:全部文章 阅读: 258次

【视频】4岁孩子教你人生观,萌翻了!-爱上英语巴

四岁小萝莉一本正经的通过新年决心引出自己超正的人生观mgb战队 。
这才是新年的正确打开方式啊 !
那么除了一双大大的眼睛,天使的脸蛋诱红楼11 ,跳动的眉毛,人小鬼大的口气,由于句子太长一边吞口水一边吞音的好听的英音让我们觉得太可爱之外牛王寨,简短的视频中一些表达和道理也很值得学习哦!

How do I think of New Year Resolutions?
我怎么看新年决心梁灿光 ?
中英互译
I have a problem with New Year's resolutions,not because they often fail,or because they're too difficult万众狂欢 ,and not because I'm bad at them either.
我在新年决心这个事情上有点问题,不是因为它们经常失败,不是因为它们太难宣震,也不是因为我不擅长做那些。
I mean骏梦游戏,I've only been alive for four New Year's!
我的意思是,我才过了四个新年啊!
No,I have a problem with resolutions.
我就是对于那些决心有点问题。
Because people think that that's it.
因为人们总认为决心就是决心。
It's the one time to change,
认为决心就是一次改变的机会,
Now伊格尼兹 ,don't get me wrong,we definitely all need change.
你们别误会我,我们当然都需要改变。
I have no idea how to ride a bicycle,and my little brother has no idea what a toilet is for.
我不知道怎么去骑自行车,而我的弟弟不知道厕所是用来干什么的。
And some of you,yeah,you should probably get out of the house more.
而你们中的一些人,是的,你们也许应该更多的走出屋子别总宅着。
But one big decision probably isn't going to do it.
但是一个大的决定也不一定有用大宋私生子 。.
Sorry.
不好意思。
So now what?
那应该怎么办呢?
Flush your resolutions down the toilet?
将你的决心扔厕所里冲掉?
The one my little brother can't use?
就在那个弟弟不会用的厕所?
Of course not!
当然不是范悦 !
Keep your resolutions! but go easy on yourself。
要坚持你的决心!但是别对自己太苛刻,放松点。
Will you change?
你会改变吗?
Maybe.
也许会的。
But it probably won't happen in one big moment环保剑。
但它也许不是在一个关键的时刻突然发生的网乐购 。
It'll happen in thousands of little moments.
那是在无数个小的瞬间小的时刻逐渐发生的。
Every time you choose to forgive or slow down or be grateful or stay calm。
每一次你选择去宽恕和原谅或者让自己慢下来或者让自己去感恩或者保持冷静。
Each little moment that you choose what's right instead of what's easy,faith instead of doubt,love instead of hate斯隆纯水机,that's where the change happens!
那每一个小小的时刻你选择了正确的而不是最容易的,信任而不是怀疑,去爱而不是去恨,那就是变化发生的地方!
Even if you fail one or two,or thirty times,it’s ok!
即使你失败了一次两次,或者三十次,那都没关系的!
You've got thousands of more little moments ahead of you.
你还有成千上万的无数的小的时刻在等待着你。
You'll get better!
你会变得更好!
So happy new year~
所以... 新年快乐!
God bless! And I’m off to ask my dad to get a bike. Either that or a pony. Bye.
上帝保佑! 我要走了,任明廷 央求爸爸给我买一辆自行车,要是没有自行车,小马也不错。 再见啦!
全英模仿
I have problems with New Year’s resolutions, not because they often fail or because they’re too difficult and not because I am bad with them either. I mean, I’ve only been alive for four New Year’s! No郭朝丹 , I have problems with resolutions because people think that: that’s it. It’s the one time to change. Now don’t get me wrong. We definitely all need changes. I have no idea how to ride a bicycle and my little brother has no idea what a toilet is for. And some of you, yeah, you should probably get out of the house more.
But one big decision probably isn’t going to do it. Sorry! So now what? Flush your resolutions down the toilet?沧州华北工业学校 The one my little brother can’t use? Of course not. Keep your resolutions but go easy on yourself. Will you change? Maybe, but it probably won’t happen in one big moment.
It’ll happen in thousands of little moments. Every time you choose to forgive or slow down or be grateful or stay calm. Each little moment that you choose what's right instead of what’s easy; faith instead of doubt; love instead of hate, that’s where the change happens! Even if you fail one or two or thirty times, it’s ok! You’ve got thousands of more little moments ahead of you. You’ll get better. So happy New Year. God bless! And I’m off to ask my dad to get a bike. Either that or a pony. Bye.
看完有没有豁然开朗潸何吊 ,满满正能量, 对人生充满希望
此视频值得看很多遍官路修行,尤其注意红色标记,这是小女孩人生观的精华, 即使是妈妈帮忙加工,有如此家教也真是让人羡慕值得学习计蒜客 啊!语言学习方面,仔细揣摩萝莉的意群断句和重音,你一定会有新的发现!

喜欢就长按识别二维码关注我吧

« 上一篇 下一篇 » 原创文章,转载请注明出处!标签:

我不去想,是否能够成功,既然选择了远方,便只顾风雨兼程。 我不去想,能否赢得爱情,既然钟情于玫瑰,就勇敢地吐露真诚。 我不去想,身后会不会袭来寒风冷雨,既然目标是地平线,留给世界的只能是背影。 我不去想,未来是平坦还是泥泞,只要热爱生命, 一切,都在意料之中!
文章归档